Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

How to Create Powerful Affirmations to Support Wisdom Based Goals

His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Note: You can listen to the companion podcast at the conclusion of this post

In this post we explore wisdom from the Dalai Lama XIV, specifically his guidance: 


 “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” 


We also look at how to craft affirmations and make them truly yours. 

To illustrate how this can be done, we'll consider the powerful guidance from his Holiness the Dalai Lama and create two short, focused affirmations that could be used to incorporate his wisdom into our daily lives.

Every Statement Made in Mind and Out Loud is an Affirmation


Here is an important truth: Every statement you make in mind and out loud about yourself, to yourself, about other people, about circumstances in your life are all affirmations. Your our subconscious mind is always listening and a part of you believes everything you say. 

Your self-talk matters. 

Let’s again visit the Dalai Lama's guidance: 

 “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” 

Create Affirmations to Achieve Wisdom Based Goals


What affirmations could you and I create to incorporate the Dalai Lama's guidance into our daily lives.

Suggested Affirmations:


Affirmation #1: 


 "I choose to create empowering visions that will inform my actions to move me in the direction of my highest good and the goals I am choosing to achieve." 

Affirmation #2: 


 "I choose to create powerful visions in big, bold technicolor and I choose to allow my actions to align with my highest good as I move toward my chosen goals." 

I encourage you to read aloud these suggested affirmations and then allow your subconscious awareness to assess each of these affirmations to determine if they resonate with you. After sitting with the affirmations, make whatever changes are needed so the affirmations align with your heart wisdom and highest good. 

Crafting Additional Affirmations


Also, if other affirmations come into awareness, write them down and incorporate them into your daily self-talk practice. One powerful model for creating affirmations is, 

 "I choose to ___________  so that  __________________."

Repeat your affirmations regularly throughout the day as you take the actions that align with your chosen goals. Really feel the energy of your affirmations and celebrate each success step, no matter how small, as you move toward completing your chosen goals. 

Help Creating Your Affirmations 


If you would like help crafting the exact affirmations and ongoing support you need to achieve the goals you want for yourself, email me at CarterMethod@gmail.com for a zero cost, zero obligation conversation about your specific situation.

Stephen Carter

CEO Stress Solutions, LLC | https://www.EFT-MD.com | Email: CarterMethod@gmail.com


Companion Podcast Episode: