Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Feeling Thankful and Helping Others Do the Same


Listen to the podcast episode by clicking the player above. If you don't see a player, visit https://anchor.fm/make-the-world-a-better-place/episodes/Feeling-Thankful-and-Helping-Others-Do-the-Same-e2ki4s/a-a6kqj1



Recorded the day before Thanksgiving in the U.S., I share two things I'm grateful for that happened on that day: 

First, I share a summary of a session where I helped a client - herself a therapist - release fears associated with a medical condition along with eliminating any felt sense of physical pain. Secondly, I share my own feelings about receiving a message of appreciation from a client I worked with months ago.

Why I'm Feeling Thankful


My feelings of gratitude for the successful client session that day were magnified many times over as positive feelings created by receiving the note of thanks from a client I hadn't worked with for many months touched my heart and mind. 

How to Create Feelings of Thankfulness


I encourage you to take just a few moments and call, email, text, or - best of all - write a message of appreciation to someone who has touched your life for the better. They will be touched and grateful for your kindness.

As an added bonus, you will relive the positive memories associated with the person you're communicating with. You will feel wonderful as you make others feel wonderful because of your kindness.

Your thoughtful actions will truly, Make the World a Better Place.

To listen to other positive podcast episodes, visit www.MindOverStress.us

With light and blessings,

Stephen Carter

Stress Solutions, LLC | www.EFT-MD.com | Podcast: www.MindOverStress.us